Baybrook Mall, located near NASA's Johnson Space Center and just south of downtown Houston, completed a multi-million dollar expansion of its property last month. Recognized as the second largest mall in the metropolitan area, the upgrade includes an outdoor lifestyle center surrounded by ten new retail buildings. With nearly 1.8 million square feet of retail space at almost 100% occupancy, the mall is one of the most profitable properties per square foot in the region. Campone pole mounted luminaires and City Elements columns provide the outdoor lighting for the new addition to this featured project.
Qatar - A dazzling shopping experienceThe newly built Mall of Qatar has introduced a brand new entertainment concept,...
Vietnam - A better bridge for a better lifeLocated in North Vietnam, Haiphong is the third largest city of Vietnam counting...
Australia - Brisbane's Green Wall blossoms with colourGriven’s authorized dealer for Australia, the ULA Group along with its...
- News and EventsDates
- Poland - A symphony of light and colours in Warsaw2017-01-31
- Spain - Enchanting Encants2017-03-29
- LAMP Lighting joins the Nordeon Group2017-01-10
- Italy - Lights on the Amalfi Coast2017-01-31
- UK - GRIVEN sponsors the illumination of the Building Centre2017-01-31
- Russia - Lighting up the Palace of Culture in Tyumen2017-02-14