Italy - Lights in the square
Within a comprehensive end of summer events plan, the Municipality of Asola, a northern Italian village near Mantua, hosted in its main square a September soirée, an informal outdoor dinner party served with a cocktail of gorgeous recipes, fine wines, background music and soft lighting emotions.
To create a pleasant atmosphere and at the same time to allow the charmed guests to eat in a comfortably enlightened outdoor escape, this cosy, outside dining room has been lit up by some of the most renowned GRIVEN colour changers.
A number of Kolorado MK3 2500 units were employed to elegantly enhance the façades of both the main church and the town hall of the village, creating a truly refined scenario which made this outside dinner a real treat.
Qatar - A dazzling shopping experienceThe newly built Mall of Qatar has introduced a brand new entertainment concept,...
Vietnam - A better bridge for a better lifeLocated in North Vietnam, Haiphong is the third largest city of Vietnam counting...
Australia - Brisbane's Green Wall blossoms with colourGriven’s authorized dealer for Australia, the ULA Group along with its...
- News and EventsDates
- Poland - A symphony of light and colours in Warsaw2017-01-31
- Spain - Enchanting Encants2017-03-29
- LAMP Lighting joins the Nordeon Group2017-01-10
- Italy - Lights on the Amalfi Coast2017-01-31
- UK - GRIVEN sponsors the illumination of the Building Centre2017-01-31
- Russia - Lighting up the Palace of Culture in Tyumen2017-02-14