France - A blend of art and light
The city of Nancy - France, a cultural myth where Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque and Art Nouveau creative and artistic styles blend together, is proudly showing its glittering brand new night-time look.The French company Citéos provided for the lighting design and installation of the new IP65 colour changing lighting equipment by GRIVENthat is now helping making the most distinguishing corners in town look at their best at night.COLOSSEO OS CYM 1000 outdoor colour wash fittings light up with continuous colour changing cross fades the Medieval Chateau in La Ville Vieille. Porte Stanislas, another highly visible ancient monument in Nancy. For the latter installation the company Citéos have installed the ultra compact Risalto150 fixtures.
For direct contact:
Griven France s.a.r.l. 22, rue Parmantier
94210 La Varenne, Paris France
Tel. 0033 1 45111010 Fax. 0033 1 45111011
Qatar - A dazzling shopping experienceThe newly built Mall of Qatar has introduced a brand new entertainment concept,...
Vietnam - A better bridge for a better lifeLocated in North Vietnam, Haiphong is the third largest city of Vietnam counting...
Australia - Brisbane's Green Wall blossoms with colourGriven’s authorized dealer for Australia, the ULA Group along with its...
- News and EventsDates
- Poland - A symphony of light and colours in Warsaw2017-01-31
- Spain - Enchanting Encants2017-03-29
- LAMP Lighting joins the Nordeon Group2017-01-10
- Italy - Lights on the Amalfi Coast2017-01-31
- UK - GRIVEN sponsors the illumination of the Building Centre2017-01-31
- Russia - Lighting up the Palace of Culture in Tyumen2017-02-14